Thank you for completing the Student Survey in November 15. Your views are very important to us. The Survey results show an improvement in your satisfaction with the College.
You were particularly happy with:
· The College being a safe place to learn (92% agree)
· Teachers treating students fairly and with respect (91% agree)
· Good teaching on your course (90%)
· Getting and using constructive feedback to help you improve your work (90%)
The things you want the College to improve on are:
· More help with maths
· More regular reviews with your tutor to discuss your progress
· The computer facilities at some centres
· Better information about extra activities organised by the College
See you tutor if you would like more information on the results of the survey for your particular group.